Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to CricBattle Inc. Therefore, CricBattle Inc operates “cricbattle.com” in compliance with applicable laws on Data Privacy & Protection.
This policy tells you how CricBattle.com collects information from you, how we protect it and how we use it, and covers all personal information which you provide when you use CricBattle.com website.
Categories of personal data processed and purpose of the processing:
When visiting and using the portal, the following personal data about you is processed for the purposes as described:
Nature / type of personal data:
Name, E-Mail Address & Password.
Purpose of processing personal data:
Registration on the site, login in the site, navigate around the site or respond to communications from us & to identify the user. The information we collect may be used to communicate with you for product updates, league updates, rules updates. We only process your personal data if we are permitted by applicable law to do so.
In some cases, we may ask if your consent to the relevant use of your personal data as per the applicable Data Privacy & Protection Laws & Regulations
Google analytics has been enabled for the microsite cricbattle.com. The purpose of the analytics to gauge engagement of the users over the period of the time. Google analytics will capture basic location data of the users.
Transfer and disclosure of personal data:
No transfer or disclosure of the personal data will take place from the platform.
CricBattle will retain the data until 5 years after the closure of fantasy league tournament. All data will be deleted post the retention period.
With respect to cookies:
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, use, or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, CricBattle uses reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures. Unfortunately, there is no complete assurance of security in transit or storage to any information that you transmit, no complete assurance that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational measures.
All information gathered on corporate.cricbattle.com is securely stored within CricBattle- controlled database. The database is stored on Amazon AWS servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis within the team members of CricBattle platform.
The data protection law applicable to CricBattle when processing your personal data may entitle you to specific rights in relation to your personal data which are described below. You can find out more about those rights by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Obtain from to CricBattle confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
• Obtain from to CricBattle the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
• Obtain from to CricBattle the erasure of your personal data;
• Obtain from to CricBattle restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
• Data portability concerning personal data, which you actively provided; and
• Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you.
• Request CricBattle to delete all your personal data. We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove your personal data within 10 working days of your request.
Please refer to https://www.applicationprivacy.org/platform-requirements/facebook/ for using FB application to login into CricBattle webstie.
CricBattle does not save your Facebook personal data on its server. However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.If you want to delete your data from CricBattle App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “CricBattle” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities and data from the “CricBattle” App.
Data Privacy Contact:
CricBattle provides support with any data privacy related questions, comments, concerns or complaints or in case you wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. The e-mail id to be contacted for data privacy is email@example.com
You can update communication preference under your profile section after you login. If you do not want to receive any e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by email. We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove your name from the related mailing list within 3 working days of your request.
Changes to this policy:
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The date of the latest update is indicated at the top of this Privacy Notice.